Friday, August 18, 2006

Back in Circulation

I haven't disappeared. I haven't given up. I'm still alive.

The last month has been pretty hectic for me. It being summer and the kids having time off school, we took some holiday.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I've changed jobs. I'm now working for Proquest Information and Learning, looking after their Sun Solaris servers. Half the first month was spent on holiday (arranged long before, and Proquest were happy with that - they were keen for me to make a start as soon as possible rather than wait until after my vacation). So far, I've been enjoying myself enormously. It's a big challenge and an environment rather different to what I've been used to, but I'm starting to get my teeth into it. The lifestyle is much better, and I've been cycling to work quite a lot (although, if you read the holiday story, it's not as if I have much choice at the moment).

No comments: